In a wool blend, the DÔEN Valley Coat is cream-colored bliss, taking inspiration from vintage jackets from the 1960s without sacrificing modernity. This jacket is thoughtfully constructed to communicate the classic look of traditional shearling using a kinder process wherein ethically gathered Italian wool is bonded to a poly backing. Faux horn buttons stand out on the double-breasted front like blossoms in snow, complementing the wide lapels and generous cut. Welt pockets keep hands cozy and complete the look.
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 40", Bicep - 14.25", Sleeve Length - 23 7/8", Coat Length (shoulder to hem) - 30.75"
- Measurements Size XL: Bust - 42", Bicep - 15.75", Sleeve Length - 24 5/8", Coat Length (shoulder to hem) - 31.75"
- Exterior: 52% Virgin Wool, 24% Polyester, 24% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Viscose
- Model is 5'8" and wears the XS
- Made in Romania with Italian wool
- Dry Clean Only
- Styled with the Hawthorne Dress and Noah Ankle Boot
SHARE THIS ITEM
More of our favorites:
VALLEY COAT -- CREAM
We'll email you when this product is available.
By checking this box you agree to accept email marketing.