In a virgin wool blend, the DÔEN Thalia Jacket is the 1960s-style coat we’ve always dreamed about. The oversized earth tone plaid print has a soft, fuzzy texture, complemented by a collar made of Italian wool bonded to a poly backing, a kinder alternative to traditional shearling. The double-breasted construction and generous length make this a winter essential for the chilliest days, ideal for completing a head to toe cold weather look or keeping you cozy when a minidress just won’t cut it alone.
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 39", Sleeve Length - 25 1/8", Coat Length (shoulder to hem) - 47.5"
- 40% Virgin Wool, 22% Alpaca Wool, 22% Mohair, 16% Polyamide
- Model is 5'8" and wears the XS
- Made in Romania with Italian components
- Dry Clean Only / Perchloroethylene-Free Green Dry Cleaning Encouraged
- Styled with the Sunder Sweater, Melody Pant, and Noah Ankle Boot, as well as the Mesa Cardigan Sweater and Everest Dress
More of our favorites:
THALIA COAT -- DARK BROWN
We'll email you when this product is available.
By checking this box you agree to accept email marketing.