In 100% cotton voile, the Dôen Bridger Top channels the spirit of your favorite 1970s vintage Indian cotton tops with a loose, comfortable fit and timeless shape. The striped motif print alternates bands of medallions with blossom-bearing vines and multi-toned mandevilla flowers. The quilted yoke glitters with metallic copper thread criss-crossing the horizontally set print and stands out with contrast binding and ruffle trim. Full sleeves finish the look with smocked elastic at the cuffs to bring in the shape and create a ruffle at the bracelet length hem.
- Pre-order item: Ships early August
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 50", Sleeve Length (from yoke seam) - 22 1/8", Top Length (shoulder to hem) - 24.5"
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'9" and wears the XS
- Made in India with Care
- Dry Clean Only / Perchloroethylene-Free Green Dry Cleaning Encouraged
- Styled with the Maritime Jean and Mary Jane Slipper
BRIDGER TOP -- EARTH MANDEVILLA VINE FLORAL PRINT
We'll email you when this product is available.
By checking this box you agree to accept email marketing.