DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
Warehouse Re-commerce Operations Coordinator
- Assist and maintain checking-in of merchandise, receiving and inspecting for approval
- Review for cleaning or repair issues per item, tag and bag
- Review for mending/restoring in-house or evaluate in-house QC/Alteration support
- Identify the most effective defect recovery process for each item – Restore and/or Sellable
- Identify defects by inspecting defective merchandise of apparel and non-apparel items
- Perform various quality assurance tasks including issue tracking
- Work with DC to complete order picking, manage returns, and shipping
- Ability to authenticate merchandise
- Support with daily shipment quota by packing or pick the orders, preparing and completing orders for deliver or pick up according to schedule
- Support with verifying shipping addresses
- Support with sorting merchandise into appropriate warehouse locations. Sort and place items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Support with inventory control. Perform physical counts on items.
- Support with hang tagging and identifying items.
- Coordinate customer facing photography as needed for item damages or alterations
- Support with clean up and removal of any used cardboard, pallets, and garbage.
- Support with cleanliness of the shared areas in the warehouse.
- Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- Supports the shipping workflow and other warehouse operations
- Works closely with the customer service team to resolve issues
- Collaborates with the warehouse managers and clerks
- Escalates issues to manager when necessary
- Collaborates with colleagues and has excellent social skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well independently and has strong problem solving, time management, and organization skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of fulfillment and shipping experience is required
- Conducts physical inventory, compares results to computerized inventory, and reconciles any differences
- Ensures that all stock is stored in correct locations in the warehouse.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with data entry and inventory software and systems
- Strong work ethic and excitement to learn in an always evolving environment
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about working for an inclusive, values driven brand
- Ability to foster an inclusive and respectful working environment
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
In our hiring, we are actively seeking candidates with a commitment to anti-racism, and with skills to advance equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their work. You’ll be joining a company that is inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, integrity and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email resume to email@example.com.