Warehouse Clerk - Driver (Carson)
DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
Warehouse Clerk - Driver
- Drives company/client vehicles to and from destinations in a safe manner
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports, clean and fuel vehicles/equipment as necessary
- Responsible for the transport and loading/unloading of merchandise and/or products when applicable
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on equipment and vehicles to management in a timely manner
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to manage Driver Log with instructions from our cross functional departments
- Must be able to speak with our manager to express any needs during their trips.
- Must be able to lift and carry or otherwise move 25/50 pounds regularly/occasionally.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods.
- On an as needed basis assist with daily shipment quota by packing or pick the orders.
- Assist with shipping daily quota of orders.
- Responds from direct email accounts.
- Assist with general warehouse tasks as needed (labeling, distributing trim/raw materials inventory to Production Team)
- Assist with inventory counts and verification of stock.
- Assist with sorting merchandise into appropriate warehouse locations. Sort and place items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Assist with inventory control. Perform physical counts on items.
- Assist with removal of cardboard, trash, and pallets.
- Helps maintains safe and clean work environment.
- Preparing and completing orders for deliver or pick up according to schedule
- Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
- 1-2 years Warehouse experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Previous experience as a driver preferred
- Attention to detail and knowledge of our product.
- Needs to be a communicative member of the warehouse.
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Needs to be a team member who works well with others.
- Regularly lift and move objects 35- 50 lbs. Occasionally lift and move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Will need to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Passionate about working for an inclusive, values driven brand
- Ability to foster an inclusive and respectful working environment
This role will be report to our new warehouse in Carson, CA and drive throughout the metro LA area.
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM- 6PM
To keep our employees safe, we follow the CDC guidelines and have implemented strict policies requiring that employees and visitors maintain social distance, use face masks, instituted hand sanitizing stations and encourage employees to regularly wash their hands.
Dôen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate it and support it and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Please email resume to email@example.com