Warehouse Clerk (Carson)
DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
- Assist with daily shipment quota by packing or pick the orders.
- Assist with shipping daily quota of orders.
- Maintain high packing standards and Quality control.
- Assist with verifying shipping address
- Responds from shared and direct email accounts.
- Assist with receiving merchandise and verifying the bill of lading and delivery note. Verify that shipments are intact and report any defects.
- Assist with general warehouse tasks as needed (labeling, distributing trim/raw materials inventory to Production Team)
- Assist with performing quality inspections on merchandise.
- Assist with inventory counts and verification of stock.
- Assist with quality control of product, steaming, notifying Returns of Repairs, and lint rolling product before it gets packed.
- Assist with sorting merchandise into appropriate warehouse locations. Sort and place items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Assist with inventory control. Perform physical counts on items.
- Assist with hang tagging and identifying items.
- Assist with maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the Stock room, warehouse, and show room.
- Assist with removal of cardboard, trash, and pallets.
- Assist with cleanliness of the shared areas in the warehouse.
- Prepare orders to be fulfilled, pulling items, preparing orders, and placing orders in shipping area.
- When fulfilling orders for shipping. Verify that items are free of any defect and follow all packing and shipping procedures.
- Helps maintains safe and clean work environment.
- Preparing and completing orders for deliver or pick up according to schedule
- Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- Assist with Customer Service for Sales Events
- Assist with Shipping out daily shipment volume
- Assist with monitoring internal email for Shipment information.
- Assist with expediting any special shipments
- Assist with processing International orders
- Assist with processing vendor and PR shipments
- Assist with following up on any issues with the specified carrier.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years Warehouse experience.
- Attention to detail and knowledge of our product.
- Needs to be a communicative member of the warehouse.
- Needs to be a team member who works well with others.
- Regularly lift and move objects 10- 50 lbs. Occasionally lift and move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Will need to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Passionate about working for an inclusive, values driven brand
- Ability to foster an inclusive and respectful working environment
This role will be reporting to our new warehouse in Carson, CA.
Shift OptionsMon - Fri 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Mon - Fri 12:30 PM – 9:00 PM
To keep our employees safe, we follow the CDC guidelines and have implemented strict policies requiring that employees and visitors maintain social distance, use face masks, instituted hand sanitizing stations and encourage employees to regularly wash their hands.
Dôen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate it and support it and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org