Technical Systems Administrator/Analyst (Netsuite)
TECHNICAL SYSTEMS ANALYST/ENGINEER
DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by vintage designs and a nostalgia for the California of past decades. Founded, owned, and operated by women, DÔEN is driven by the shared desire to make elevated yet wearable pieces for the everyday. We strive to use the DÔEN lifestyle and assortment to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives.
Our mission is to support women in the workplace, and we are intentional when selecting our manufacturers, partnering only with factories that share our company values. In making a decision to work with a specific facility, we look for several indicators -- including the people in management roles that identify as women, the factory’s ability to control all stages of production, the presence of an internal worker’s union, and any established foundations or organizations that directly benefit their employees and/or the surrounding community.
We are seeking an exceptional Technical Systems Administrator/Analyst (Netsuite) to join us at our corporate office in Van Nuys, CA. This position reports to the Vice President of Operations and serves a critical role in helping support our core ERP system, as well as peripheral systems. Our ideal candidate should have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented, and have a strong work ethic. This role will assist across departments.
You’ll be joining a company that’s inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views, as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, inclusion, integrity, and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.
- Collaborate with key individual contributors within Operations, Finance, Customer Care, Merchandising and E-Commerce teams to solve key business problems by making systematic recommendations for delivery.
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for all systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline workflows and processes.
- Assist in design and system configuration within NetSuite, and other key systems.
- Assist in the ongoing administration of NetSuite and Celigo (preferred) including item configuration and reporting changes.
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering and analysis.
- Assist in cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications.
- Maintain our critical business systems: Coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents and provide day-to-day administration of the key business systems that drive our operations.
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of administration experience in NetSuite
- Experience with designing and supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like Celigo, Nova Module, Returnly, Shipstation, Shopify systems etc.
- A good understanding of key financial business processes (Billing, Collections, Sales compensation, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to-Cash)
- Exceptional communication skills, and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed
- Work ethic: You do what it takes to make a project go well
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Certified NetSuite professional
- Full life cycle NetSuite implementations
To keep our employees safe, we follow the CDC guidelines and have implemented strict policies requiring that employees and visitors maintain social distance, use face masks, instituted hand sanitizing stations and encourage employees to regularly wash their hands