Dôen is a female owned and operated company that makes elevated, yet wearable everyday clothes inspired by the California vintage designs of past decades. Our mission is to support women in the workplace, and we do this by choosing domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. We believe change starts with us.
We are seeking an exceptional Store Manager to join us at our flagship store in the Brentwood Country Mart. This position reports to the Director of Retail and will be responsible for creating exceptional experiences for our customers. The manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and will manage a small team of sales associates. The ideal candidate will understand the Dôen brand and have prior experience in sales, management, team development and building and maintaining client relationships. This candidate will report to and assist the Regional Retail Director and will be eager to grow with the company.
- Support the Retail Director in all aspects of running the store
- Provide the highest level of personalize client experience to our loyal and growing customer base
- Meet sales and productivity goals as an individual and as part of the store team
- Manage the client book and effectively train the team in building and maintaining client relationships
- Provide styling advice based on brand aesthetic and excellent firsthand product knowledge
- Process sales and returns through the POS system with accuracy and efficiency
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and take initiative to ensure the store is maintained and running efficiently at all times
- Perform daily operations and closing procedures including daily paperwork and reconciliation
- Protect store assets and inventor
- Participate in monthly inventory counts
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a fashion retail environment. Luxury retail preferred.
- Must have experience managing a cash drawer, reconciling cash receipts and experience performing all duties associated with end of day closing
- Energetic, confident and adaptable personality
- Strong leadership, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift, carry and move objects up to 15 pounds
- Open availability including weekends and holidays
- Degree preferred but not mandatory
PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED.
Dôen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate it and support it and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO CAREERS@SHOPDOEN.COM WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “STORE MANAGER”