Shipping Clerk (Evening Shift)
Doen is seeking detailed oriented and motivated Shipping Clerk/ Driver to join our team on a full-time basis in our Burbank Warehouse. The ideal candidate will assist in preparing and managing all outgoing shipments. He/She will help to ensure that all orders are shipped within a 48 hour period after order is received. As a member of the warehouse team, this person will also be called upon to aid in all daily incoming shipments, department projects, and overall organization of the warehouse. We are hiring for the evening shift 3p-11:30p.
• Print daily documents and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy• Prepare shipments by picking, packing and labeling
• Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
• Process orders based on the buyer's preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, FedEx, etc.)
• Process all required shipping documents, packing slips, bills of ladings, and shipping labels
• Efficiently work within a busy dispatch department
• Assist with receiving, unpacking, checking in merchandise, and matching purchase orders
• Effectively use organization systems and warehouse technology to locate and gather stock
• Report inventory shortages to inventory management team
• Accurately update spreadsheets and stock information
• Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates
• Works well with shipping team to complete orders on time
• Working with other departments such as Customer Service to achieve company-wide goals and service levels
Attention to detail and accuracy
Computer proficiency in MS Office
Problem solving and critical thinking ability
Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
Prior experience in shipping is preferred
Flexible and adaptable in a rapidly growing company
Core Hiring Values & Company Culture:
- Grow with us. As we expand as a business, we’re looking for people willing to keep learning and growing with us as a part of our team, with ambition and their own personal goals for their position. You’ll do your part to work toward the company’s goals and your own, with a focus on the end goal and an awareness of the big picture.
- Understand our brand. When filling any position we seek those who have an understanding of our brand point of view and customer. A shared aesthetic understanding is especially important for any position that interfaces with our design and community.
- Work independently, treat people respectfully. We encourage people to be self-sufficient, independent thinkers and problem solvers. We look for team members who treat each other with respect and understanding, while maintaining personal values of honesty, integrity, kindness, and self-improvement.
- Treat management as mentorship. Our managers have a responsibility to provide ongoing feedback, challenging work, and growth opportunities to team members who consistently perform and demonstrate total ownership of their role.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check.
Please email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an at will, equal opportunity employer.