Receptionist/ Front Desk Coordinator
RECEPTIONIST/ FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
Receptionist/ Front Office Coordinator
Dôen is seeking an exceptional Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator to work at our corporate office in Van Nuys, CA. You’ll be joining a dynamic company that values its employees and is committed to growth. We work hard to foster a collaborative environment.
- Greet visitors.
- Notify employees of visitor arrivals and sign for all deliveries and packages.
- Daily office operational maintenance
- Responsible for coordinating monthly employee celebrations and maintaining the corporate calendar.
- Maintain the front office by ensuring the space is clean and properly stocked, including the kitchen and restrooms.
- Act as point person of contact with outside vendors as needed, including but not limited to cleaning service, alarm company, etc.
- Responsible for ordering all office supplies.
- Provide occasional backup for Executive Assistant(s) as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Operations.
- High School Diploma, Associates or four-year degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
In our hiring, we are actively seeking candidates with a commitment to anti-racism, and with skills to advance equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their work. You’ll be joining a company that is inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, integrity and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.