RECEPTIONIST AND FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR
Dôen is seeking an exceptional Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator to work at our corporate office in Van Nuys, CA. You’ll be joining a dynamic company that values its employees and is committed to growth. We work hard to foster a collaborative environment.
- Answers phones and greet visitors.
- Notifies employees of visitor arrivals and signs for all deliveries and packages.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly employee celebrations and maintaining the corporate calendar.
- Maintains the front office by ensuring the space is clean and properly stocked; includes the kitchen and restrooms.
- Person of contact with outside vendors as needed, included but not limited to, cleaning service, alarm company, etc.
- Responsible for ordering all office supplies.
- Will provide occasional backup for executive assistant(s) as needed.
- Will provide administrative support to the VP of Operations.
- High School Diploma, Associates or Four-year degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi-task.
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Please reply with resume to email@example.com with subject line “Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator"
Our Core Values:
- Grow with us. As we expand as a business, we’re looking for people willing to keep learning and growing with us as a part of our team, with ambition and their own personal goals for their position. You’ll do your part to work toward the company’s goals and your own, with a focus on the end goal and an awareness of the big picture.
- Understand our brand. When filling any position, we seek those who have an understanding of our brand point of view and customer. A shared aesthetic understanding is especially important for any position that interfaces with our design and community.
- Work independently, treat people respectfully. We encourage people to be self-sufficient, independent thinkers and problem solvers. We look for team members who treat each other with respect and understanding, while maintaining personal values of honesty, integrity, kindness, and self-improvement.
- Treat management as mentorship. Our managers have a responsibility to provide ongoing feedback, challenging work, and growth opportunities to team members who consistently perform and demonstrate total ownership of their role.