Dôen is seeking an exceptional Operations Manager to work at our corporate office in Van Nuys, CA. You’ll be joining a dynamic company that values its employees and is committed to growth. We work hard to foster a collaborative environment. The Operations Manager is key to the daily success of our entire team, they would have experienced managerial administrative skills, resourcefulness, the ability to find creative solutions to challenges, and a passion for problem solving and building relationships.
- Track tasks and deadlines across multiple workflows.
- Build strong relationships internally/externally to support and facilitate the collaborative team environment.
- Analyze contacts/meetings to ensure all activities are measurable to drive efficiencies and maximize results.
- Work cross-functionally with Production, Logistics, Customer Care, and Web Ops teams.
- Work with HR to help set up new equipment for all new employees.
- Constantly assist in monitoring operational efficiency improvement across all channels.
- Utilize planning and execution skills to clearly set team and individual priorities and proactively structure resources to meet them.
- Lead the SOP process and work collaboratively with other cross-functional teams to implement and execute as required.
- Work with our IT company to monitor and maintain all employee needs.
- Responsible for tracking all employee allowance.
- Four-year degree, preferably in the areas of Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations, or related business.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in fashion, manufacturing, or production environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Shopify, Shipstation, Zendesk preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle changing priorities and use of professional judgement in stressful situations.
- Ability to motivate others with strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to read and interpret necessary policies and procedures to perform updates and operate systems.
- Must be punctual, professional and personable.
- Must with a sense of urgency, proven ability in prioritization.
- High level of accuracy, and attention to detail, and accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to communicate, present, influence, and explain across multiple cross-functional stakeholders and management levels.
- Highly productive and extremely organized.
- Candidate must be able perform tasks outside of their primary duties.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line “Operations Manager"
Our Core Values:
- Grow with us. As we expand as a business, we’re looking for people willing to keep learning and growing with us as a part of our team, with ambition and their own personal goals for their position. You’ll do your part to work toward the company’s goals and your own, with a focus on the end goal and an awareness of the big picture.
- Understand our brand. When filling any position, we seek those who have an understanding of our brand point of view and customer. A shared aesthetic understanding is especially important for any position that interfaces with our design and community.
- Work independently, treat people respectfully. We encourage people to be self-sufficient, independent thinkers and problem solvers. We look for team members who treat each other with respect and understanding, while maintaining personal values of honesty, integrity, kindness, and self-improvement.
- Treat management as mentorship. Our managers have a responsibility to provide ongoing feedback, challenging work, and growth opportunities to team members who consistently perform and demonstrate total ownership of their role.