DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
The Logistics Coordinator is a key member in assisting with the day to day functions of the Distribution Center located in Burbank, CA. Responsibilities will range from assisting with updating shipment details in the ERP system, inventory management, and communicating with logistics partners. They will support the Logistics Manager reporting any delays or inventory issues. Attention to detail, accuracy, and maintaining efficiency are important for this position. Our Logistics Coordinator is a very important role in the day to day functions of the company.
Open availability required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Logistics manager with managing logistics of Third-Party Partner and Vendor shipments
- Assist with inventory management in ERP system.
- Assist Logistics Manager with managing bulk production receiving process, verifying counts, coordinating delivery of production fit approvals, and QC findings
- Assist with issuing and documenting credit memos and chargebacks
- Assist with verifying and submitting vendor shipping documents to Accounting Dept on all production shipments for on time payment to vendors
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments
- Assist Logistics Manager with coordinating inventory allocation and storage at the DC
- Perform general warehouse tasks as needed (labeling, distributing trim/raw materials inventory to Production Team) and additional admin tasks on as needed basis
- Assist Logistics Manager with maintaining a log of all FedEx/DHL claims on 71 lbs.
- Assist Logistics Mgr. in validating HTS codes in ERP system and Shipstation
- Assist team with our new Duty Drawback Program and new audit process
- Fedex Invoice Auditing
- Ecomm Logistics review, export/outbound shipments
- Receiving Functions
- Ability to communicate effectively with manager, co-workers and other personnel
- Able to follow set procedures and help identify improvements/ gaps
- Ability to solve problems in a practical, methodical way while preserving sense of urgency
- ERP/WMS/Shopify/Shipstation experience a plus
- Familiarity with FedEx Manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where managing multiple tasks is essential
- Strong organizational skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with HTS codes, and Automated Customs Environment (ACE), AES filing requirements
- Flexible, highly organized and a team player
- Some Saturday work is required
In our hiring, we are actively seeking candidates with a commitment to anti-racism, and with skills to advance equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their work. You’ll be joining a company that is inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, integrity and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.