HR/ Finance Administrative Assistant
The HR/Finance Administrative Assistant will help our HR and Finance departments in organizing, enhancing and executing a wide variety of administrative processes. This person will be responsible for recording and maintaining all human resource files and documents ensuring the company remains compliant with all state and federal regulations. They will provide administrative support to our financial controller and support staff, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Human Resource Support @ 40%
- Process employee transactions including but not limited to; new hires, job changes, performance reviews and terminations
- Perform regular employee database audits
- Keep employee files & records up-to-date; all records to be digitized: scanning and attaching documents to employee files
- HR/Payroll admin tasks such as timekeeping and vacation requests
- Responsible for maintaining security of highly confidential data
- Supports the administration and coordination of employee personnel files adhering to company-wide policies and procedures
- Drafts and sends out HR Memo communication to employees for policy updates, reminders and general communication to the team
- Process changes in employee status including wage changes and employee personal information updates
- Maintain corrective action reporting and processing
- Perform general clerical duties including filing, mailing and other duties as assigned
- Assists HR Coordinator with publishing and removing job postings on various job board sites
- Assist with employee data processing and new hire onboarding including new hire paperwork
- Monitors email@example.com email account
Finance Dept Support @ 60%
- Assist with collection of payroll related items into system, ensuring data integrity
- ESR Reporting
- Scanning and Filing
- Health Insurance maintenance
- Credit Card reconciliations
- AP Support
- Proficient computer skills with experience in MS Office Applications, Netsuite, Shopify a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail (required)
- Some knowledge of Workers Comp, Benefits, FMLA, FFCRA and employee relations
- Ability to professionally handle working with sensitive /confidential information
- College degree is preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years of prior HR/Payroll administrative experience (internship experience will be accepted;
- Knowledge of HR System, Paychex or similar payroll company preferred
- Ability to participate as a team-member as well as a leader in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
Strict Covid-19 Safety Protocols are in place, and all team members must follow the policy guidelines
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EMPLOYING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, GENDER EXPRESSION, VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY.
We are an at will, equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment background check required.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO CAREERS@SHOPDOEN.COM WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “HR/Finance Administrative Assistant”