CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Dôen is seeking a highly motivated, organized Customer Care Representative to join our team on a full-time basis in our North Hollywood HQ. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Customer Care and E-Commerce and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- provide highest level of boutique customer care to loyal and growing customer base
- provide styling advice based on excellent firsthand product knowledge
- provide fit guidance in the form of detailed measurement specs and excellent firsthand product knowledge
- provide shipping updates and troubleshoot shipping issues with courier and warehouse
- answer incoming customer calls, troubleshooting with customer until they are satisfied with the outcome
- answer incoming customer emails, troubleshooting with customer until they are satisfied with the outcome
- work with Warehouse and Production to understand product shipment cycles and advise customers on product availability
- create handwritten notes for special orders and gift orders
- order allocation
Skills and Proficiencies
- Customer Care, Sales, or Operations background
- Experience working within E-commerce platforms
- Knowledge of customer care software and chat programs a plus
- Strong verbal skills, written and spoken
- Reporting skills, ability to manipulate data in Excel
- EDI skills a plus, but not required
- Strong problem solving skills, both interpersonal and within an organization
- Technical troubleshooting skills a plus
- Experience with Shopify, Stitch, and Shipstation a plus but not required
CORE HIRING VALUES & COMPANY CULTURE:
GROW WITH US. AS WE EXPAND AS A BUSINESS, WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WILLING TO KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING WITH US AS A PART OF OUR TEAM, WITH AMBITION AND THEIR OWN PERSONAL GOALS FOR THEIR POSITION. YOU’LL DO YOUR PART TO WORK TOWARD THE COMPANY’S GOALS AND YOUR OWN, WITH A FOCUS ON THE END GOAL AND AN AWARENESS OF THE BIG PICTURE.
O UNDERSTAND OUR BRAND. WHEN FILLING ANY POSITION WE SEEK THOSE WHO HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF OUR BRAND POINT OF VIEW AND CUSTOMER. A SHARED AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR ANY POSITION THAT INTERFACES WITH OUR DESIGN AND COMMUNITY.
O WORK INDEPENDENTLY, TREAT PEOPLE RESPECTFULLY. WE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BE SELF-SUFFICIENT, INDEPENDENT THINKERS AND PROBLEM SOLVERS. WE LOOK FOR TEAM MEMBERS WHO TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING, WHILE MAINTAINING PERSONAL VALUES OF HONESTY, INTEGRITY, KINDNESS, AND SELF-IMPROVEMENT.
O TREAT MANAGEMENT AS MENTORSHIP. OUR MANAGERS HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE ONGOING FEEDBACK, CHALLENGING WORK, AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES TO TEAM MEMBERS WHO CONSISTENTLY PERFORM AND DEMONSTRATE TOTAL OWNERSHIP OF THEIR ROLE.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO CAREERS@SHOPDOEN.COM . WE ARE AN AT WILL, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.