COPYWRITING AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
DÔEN is a Los Angeles-based line inspired by nostalgia for the California of decades past. Our mission is to create lasting, beautiful collections while supporting women-identifying individuals in all aspects of our organization, supply chain, and community. We strive to connect with our customers, build an open community, and foster relationships with the inspiring individuals who wear our clothes throughout their lives. We work with domestic and overseas manufacturers who share our values and commitment of gender and social equality as well as giving back by partnering with foundations that directly benefit their employees and surrounding community. DÔEN is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate inclusivity, equity, representation, and belonging in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
Copywriting and Marketing Coordinator
- Create copy for external DOEN channels including, but not limited to: onsite product pages, paid media, landing pages.
- Provide copy editing for creative marketing materials including emails, social media, and blog posts.
- Partner with Content and Communications teams to develop long and short-form content for owned channels.
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to tell the best product and brand stories for our current and new customers using existing creative assets.
- Assist in ideation and strategy for new messaging opportunities, while helping to evolve our message across paid and earned channels.
- Embrace the DOEN brand voice and tone, and help to define as we speak with a growing community.
- Utilize performance insights to identify opportunities for updated language where possible and for growing owned channels.
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience at a direct to consumer brand or agency.
- The ability to tell a compelling story across owned platforms and marketing channels.
- A strong POV on how to develop brand tone.
- The ability and desire to lead the charge on copy creation.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Passionate about working for an inclusive, values driven brand.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Communications.
LA Based Hybrid Work Schedule
In our hiring, we are actively seeking candidates with a commitment to anti-racism, and with skills to advance equity, inclusion, and racial justice in their work. You’ll be joining a company that is inclusive and celebrates multiple approaches and views as we believe diversity drives creativity and growth. We work hard to foster a culture of honesty, integrity and collaboration where growth is not only encouraged but expected.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.