In 100% organic cotton poplin, the DÔEN Stanton Dress is an elevated take on a classic summer style, stamped with hand-pressed block printing to create a sun-faded, terracotta motif. The loose, unstructured shape echoes the classic styling of a Victorian garden dress, with V-shaped pintucking to add texture to the bodice and back and full length sleeves gathered into the shoulders and button cuffs. A ruffle trim lining the collar, button placket, and cuffs adds sophistication, while mother of pearl buttons down the center and a self belt makes this an endlessly adaptable staple piece. Gather up and cinch at the waist for a more elegant look, or let the fabric flow unbuttoned and dreamy for the ultimate in sophisticated summertime relaxation.
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 41", Sleeve Length - 25 3/8", Dress Length - 50 1/2"
- Measurements Size XL: Bust - 45 1/2", Sleeve Length - 26 1/8", Dress Length - 51 5/8"
- Miracle is 5’8 and wears the Small
- Belt included, attached to neck loop
- Made in India with care
- Block printed by hand
- This style is 100% GOTS Certified for Organic Cotton Yarn, Organic Print and Dye, and Certified by OEKO TEX.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry (do not dry clean)
- Styled with the Mercata Sandal and Adrian Basket