IN SAINT PIERRE STRIPE
In 100% ramie, the DÔEN Henri Top is a confection of ruffles and pintucks, a classic shape we return to again and again. The easy, versatile fit looks lovely tucked in or left out to drift in a coastal breeze. The sleeves have a youthful puff to them with gathering at the shoulders, and pintucking to create a ruffled cuff. Pintucks along the body of the blouse cinch in volume, creating a textured frame for the exuberant flow of ruffles at the neck and sleeve. The shell button placket is rimmed with ruffles for a playful, irresistible modern take on Edwardian blouses.
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 42", Sleeve Length - 13 1/8", Top Length (shoulder to hem) - 22 1/2"
- Measurements Size XL: Bust - 46 1/2", Sleeve Length - 13 7/8", Top Length (shoulder to hem) - 23 5/8"
- Helouise is 5’8 and wears the Small
- Made in India in a facility certified by WRAP, verifying ethical and safe manufacturing processes.
- This style is 100% Certified by OEKO TEX.
- 100% Ramie
- Dry Clean Only / Perchloroethylene-Free Green Dry Cleaning Encouraged
- Styled with vintage jeans and the Mercata Sandal
Due to the pre-loved nature of this garment, there may be slight imperfections.