In a cotton/viscose blend, the Dôen Solstice Top has a classic deep V neckline, with smocking at the shoulders and framing the gathered underbust. The waist flares out into a slight peplum, with an attached waist tie to loop into a bow at the back, while the sleeves fit comfortably loose and can easily be cuffed. Inspired by the Sissinghurst Castle Garden, Vita Sackville-West’s English countryside horticultural marvel, the print is a floral riot in cream, grey, red, and leaf green on black.
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 36.5", Bicep - 14.5", Sleeve Length - 21 5/8", Top Length (shoulder to front hem) - 23.25"
- Measurements Size XL: Bust - 40.5", Bicep - 16", Sleeve Length - 22 3/8", Top Length (shoulder to front hem) - 24.25"
- 52% cotton, 48% viscose
- Model is 5'9" and wears the XS
- Made in India with Care
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- Styled with the Maritime Jean, Small Catalina Bag, and Prague Mule Slipper