In 100% organic cotton voile, the DÔEN Jane Blouse channels the iconic style of Jane Birkin, DÔEN’s favorite muse. Mindful detailing like the rounded collar, generously cut sleeves, and a button down front recall the poetic, artistic spirit of 1960s Laurel Canyon. The fabric is created using a hand-rendered block printing technique with hand-carved wood blocks, leaving behind a uniquely sun-faded, terracotta botanical print. Tuck into jeans for an everyday staple look and classic, understated sexiness.
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 66", Sleeve Length - 18 7/8" (from shoulder seam), Top Length (shoulder to hem) - 25 1/4"
- Measurements Size XL: Bust - 70 ", Sleeve Length - 19 5/8" (from shoulder seam), Top Length (shoulder to hem) - 26 1/4"
- Helouise is 5’8 and wears the Small, Miracle is 5’8 and wears the Small
- Made in India in a facility certified by GOTS and WRAP, verifying ethical and safe manufacturing processes as well as processing standards for organic fibers.
- This style is 100% GOTS Certified for Organic Cotton Yarn, Organic Print and Dye, Organic Embroidery, and Certified by OEKO TEX.
- Block printed by hand
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry (do not dry clean)
- Styled with Seafarer Short