The Hemlock Dress is our contemporary reimagining of the charm and elegance of a Victorian day dress. The textured bodice leads the eye to short puff sleeves adorned with a simple scalloped ruffling at the hem. A ruffle inserted at the princess seam complements a delicate pattern of pintucks that conceal the side zipper hidden at the fitted waist. Self ties at the waist allow you to cinch the front and back, adjusting the fit of the bodice finished with a center front row of mother of pearl buttons. The full skirt is shirred into the waist to create movement.
- Measurements Size Medium: Bust - 36 1/2", Waist - 30 1/2", Bicep - 35 1/4", Sleeve Opening - 12 1/2", Sleeve Length - 13 3/8", Dress Length - 50 1/2"
- Measurements Size XL: Bust - 39", Waist - 35", Bicep - 37", Sleeve Opening - 13 3/4", Sleeve Length - 14 1/8", Dress Length - 51 5/8"
- Miracle is 5'8" and wears the Small, Helouise is 5’8 and wears the Small
- Made in India with Care
- This style is 100% GOTS Certified for Organic Cotton Yarn, Organic Print and Dye, and Certified by OEKO TEX.
- Hand Wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Styled with Anouk Clog coming soon
Due to the pre-loved nature of this garment, there may be slight imperfections.